Donald Trump's health

Discussions about serious topics, for serious people
lpm
Junior Mod

Re: Trump has the virus

Post by lpm » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:30 am

You're probably right. Putin paid a lot of money for his poodle and you don't want to risk the life of an expensive pet.
⭐ Awarded gold star 4 November 2021

MonkeyWrench
Gray Pubic

Re: Donald Trump's health

Post by MonkeyWrench » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:33 am

EACLucifer wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:27 am
People wot pay attention to these things reporting these things - Boeing E6b Mercurys - now patrolling both coasts of America, in case anyone wants to be even more worried.

Their job is to to maintain communication between America's nuclear forces, and can remote control launch of Minuteman ICBMs. Almost certainly a signal to other powers that the president being ill doesn't mean they should be trying anything.
https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/13119 ... 04161?s=20
They've been flying regularly for the last month.

Little waster
After Pie

Post by Little waster » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:34 am

lpm wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:16 am
Can the US government come up with an alternative way to tweet about TV ratings while Trump is incapacitated?
I dunno, Herman Cain's corpse found a way to crawl through the earth to tweet his support for Trump's china-virus policy so anything's possible.
This place is not a place of honor, no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here, nothing valued is here.
What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

lpm
Junior Mod

Post by lpm » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:38 am

lpm wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:58 am
The line of transmission is interesting. Trump, Melania and Hope Hicks all tested positive at the same time, implying all three caught it a while ago from an unknown 4th person. This rules out the threesome theory and implies a foursome. Has anyone tested positive a few days ago in the p.rn star community?
People* are saying he caught it from his Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, who he met around the right time. A rumour is now going around** that Judge Amy Coney Barrett transmitted it to the other three during an unusual sexual practice (there is good scientific evidence to show Covid RNA can be detected in sewers).

*Me
**Started by me

jimbob
Light of Blast

Post by jimbob » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:54 am

https://twitter.com/JohnCammo/status/13 ... 02946?s=20

At the moment we have the word of a proven liar
Have you considered stupidity as an explanation

Little waster
After Pie

Post by Little waster » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:05 am

lpm wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:38 am
lpm wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:58 am
The line of transmission is interesting. Trump, Melania and Hope Hicks all tested positive at the same time, implying all three caught it a while ago from an unknown 4th person. This rules out the threesome theory and implies a foursome. Has anyone tested positive a few days ago in the p.rn star community?
People* are saying he caught it from his Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, who he met around the right time. A rumour is now going around** that Judge Amy Coney Barrett transmitted it to the other three during an unusual sexual practice (there is good scientific evidence to show Covid RNA can be detected in sewers).

*Me
**Started by me

That's just preposterous ...

... there's no way Melania would have sex with Trump!
This place is not a place of honor, no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here, nothing valued is here.

EACLucifer
Stummy Beige

Post by EACLucifer » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:05 am

MonkeyWrench wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:33 am
EACLucifer wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:27 am
People wot pay attention to these things reporting these things - Boeing E6b Mercurys - now patrolling both coasts of America, in case anyone wants to be even more worried.

Their job is to to maintain communication between America's nuclear forces, and can remote control launch of Minuteman ICBMs. Almost certainly a signal to other powers that the president being ill doesn't mean they should be trying anything.
https://twitter.com/trbrtc/status/13119 ... 04161?s=20
They've been flying regularly for the last month.
Thanks for that

Bird on a Fire
Princess POW

Post by Bird on a Fire » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:11 am

I'm genuinely surprised that Melania has enough overlap with Trump's social contacts to have caught it at the same time - I always assumed she avoided him like the plague, but seems to have avoided neither.

Mind you, a lot of people, very fine people, are saying that SCOTUS nominee Barrett gave it to all three of them via a particularly unusual (and legally dubious) sexual practice, which would have allowed them to be quite far apart if that's how they like it - those tanks can be quite big these days. It's the Manta rays I feel sorry for really.
We have the right to a clean, healthy, sustainable environment.

Little waster
After Pie

Post by Little waster » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:30 am

Bird on a Fire wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:11 am
I'm genuinely surprised that Melania has enough overlap with Trump's social contacts to have caught it at the same time - I always assumed she avoided him like the plague, but seems to have avoided neither.

Mind you, a lot of people, very fine people, are saying that SCOTUS nominee Barrett gave it to all three of them via a particularly unusual (and legally dubious) sexual practice, which would have allowed them to be quite far apart if that's how they like it - those tanks can be quite big these days. It's the Manta rays I feel sorry for really.
That isn't a million miles away from what happens to Hill and Bilary Crinton (or something equally unsubtle) in the abysmal Sword of Truth series by far-right tw.t Terry Goodkind.

Out of morbid curiosity I decided to google him just to see what the view was like from his alternative reality.

Turns out the bugger died on the 17th of something undisclosed :shock:

He was just the sort of Randian dipstick to go full-on COVID denialist so I baselessly speculate that's what did for him.

bob sterman
Dorkwood

Post by bob sterman » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:34 am

Bird on a Fire wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:11 am
She does except 3 days ago there was this...

Image[/quote]

lpm
Junior Mod

Post by lpm » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:57 am

Lol. Putin doesn't give a sh.t about his poodle, just recycles the Get Well Soon card he used for his other poodle.

https://twitter.com/EdmundGriffiths/sta ... 4130621441

Little waster
After Pie

Post by Little waster » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:17 am

lpm wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:59 am
Please please please can my favourite doctor be flown to the White House to take over Trump's medical care?

He's busy running for Congress and like the truly ethical and professional medical practitioner he is, has been remotely diagnosing Biden's drug use on Fox News on the basis that over the last 6 months Biden apparently has been more energetic some days than others which I think any impartial medical expert would conclude were definite signs of moderate dementia and Adderall misuse.

dyqik
Princess POW

Post by dyqik » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:22 am

Grumble wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:11 am
murmur wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:10 am
And...Cue the calls to suspend the election 'cos it's not fair to Little Donnie.

I'm having a really hard time not giving in to my unhealthy tendency to schadenfreude...Sod it! Suffer, you fat f.ck! Have a worse case of Covid than The Sister did.
His term expires, but then again so does everyone else’s.
Only 1/3 of the senator's terms expire. 22 Republicans and 11 Democrat senators terms expire, leaving 31 Rs and 36 Ds.

Replacement Senators can be appointed without an election, by the state governor though, so someone is going to have to do the math on how many D governors there are.

Separately, the house elections wouldn't have to be delayed, and states will hold them even if the presidential election is delayed. That leaves the speaker of the incoming house as president, almost certainly Pelosi.

Tessa K
Light of Blast

Post by Tessa K » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:26 am

Best case scenario: Trump fakes his own death, moves with assorted concubines to a remote island he owns and runs it as a whites only dictatorship until the volcano explodes and it sinks into the sea.

lpm
Junior Mod

Post by lpm » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:34 am

Little waster wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:17 am
He's busy running for Congress and like the truly ethical and professional medical practitioner he is, has been remotely diagnosing Biden's drug use on Fox News on the basis that over the last 6 months Biden apparently has been more energetic some days than others which I think any impartial medical expert would conclude were definite signs of moderate dementia and Adderall misuse.
No no, it's my second favourite doctor who is running for Congress. Ronny "Candy Man" Jackson, who dished out pills to anyone who asked, crashed a car when drunk, failed to measure Trump's height and weight, then failed to get the Secretary of VA job due to his incompetence.

My favourite, pictured, is Harold Bornstein. He's the original nutter who supplied the adderall until 2016 and wrote the marvellous "astonishingly excellent health" letter. He's the one whose office got raided by Keith Schiller (Trump's bodyguard and alibi provider, who has been on the government payroll at a high rate and has mysteriously become a millionaire), with Schiller seizing all Trump's medical records.

Woodchopper
Princess POW

Post by Woodchopper » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:26 pm

So, how long do we need to wait until we are sure that Trump didn’t infect Biden during the debate?

EACLucifer
Stummy Beige

Post by EACLucifer » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:33 pm

Woodchopper wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:26 pm
So, how long do we need to wait until we are sure that Trump didn’t infect Biden during the debate?
Bit under a week, probably.

If anyone is tempted to feel sympathy for Trump - I doubt anyone here will - consider that he continued meeting people, inc.one of his hate rallies, after Hicks's symptoms developed, and was, once again, utterly cavalier about infecting others.

Little waster
After Pie

Post by Little waster » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:59 pm

Tessa K wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:26 am
Best case scenario: Trump fakes his own death, moves with assorted concubines to a remote island he owns and runs it as a whites only dictatorship until the volcano explodes and it sinks into the sea.
I believe his very close personal friend and fellow hobbyist* Epstein has an island available if he requires it.

*golf obv. Epstein was a member at Mar-a-Lago and regular attendee. Any suggestion of any further overlap in their Interest Venn Diagram I'll leave for the future inquest into Ghislaine Maxwell's unexpected suicide.

Brightonian
Dorkwood

Post by Brightonian » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:15 pm

raven
Catbabel

Post by raven » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:45 pm

Aside/derail:
Martin_B wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:59 am
(Seriously, why do mail-in ballots take so long to count?)
They're in an envelope, in an envelope. So two envelopes to open, and the inner one is meant to be unmarked so may have to be attached to the vote for later checking. There's also some sort of form with a signature involved - a declaration of identity? - that I think has to be checked against a prior signature or something.

I assume 'normal' votes are like ours, a single piece of paper to unfold. Much quicker.

(I read a couple of long articles about potential problems with the US election last week. Marked inner envelopes is something that the Republicans may well use to query votes, along with people putting signatures in the wrong place....)

As you were.

lpm
Junior Mod

Post by lpm » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:02 pm

First "good spirits" has been sighted in the wild!

https://twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/ ... 3558196224
.@NBCNews @PeterAlexander confirms Trump is experiencing “mild symptoms” of COVID, per a White House official. Says he’s in “good spirits

jimbob
Light of Blast

Post by jimbob » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:11 pm

Brightonian wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:15 pm
Trump has symptoms.
Some of those mild symptoms include lethargy - How would you know.

Meanwhile:
Trump has ‘more energy than two 30-year-olds’, claims campaign aide following positive Covid test
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/ ... 1862651907

I don't know what sort of 30-year olds the campaign aide is thinking of. Dogs, possibly.

dyqik
Princess POW

Post by dyqik » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:18 pm

jimbob wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:11 pm
Brightonian wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:15 pm
Trump has symptoms.
Some of those mild symptoms include lethargy - How would you know.

Meanwhile:
Trump has ‘more energy than two 30-year-olds’, claims campaign aide following positive Covid test
https://twitter.com/Independent/status/ ... 1862651907

I don't know what sort of 30-year olds the campaign aide is thinking of. Dogs, possibly.
Definitely cats.

monkey
After Pie

Post by monkey » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:18 pm

dyqik wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:22 am
Grumble wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:11 am
murmur wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:10 am
And...Cue the calls to suspend the election 'cos it's not fair to Little Donnie.

I'm having a really hard time not giving in to my unhealthy tendency to schadenfreude...Sod it! Suffer, you fat f.ck! Have a worse case of Covid than The Sister did.
His term expires, but then again so does everyone else’s.
Only 1/3 of the senator's terms expire. 22 Republicans and 11 Democrat senators terms expire, leaving 31 Rs and 36 Ds.

Replacement Senators can be appointed without an election, by the state governor though, so someone is going to have to do the math on how many D governors there are.

Separately, the house elections wouldn't have to be delayed, and states will hold them even if the presidential election is delayed. That leaves the speaker of the incoming house as president, almost certainly Pelosi.
No they can't. 17th amendment says that senators are elected every 6 years. If a senator quits, dies, or is abducted by aliens, the governor gets to pick the temp, but must also call an election to pick the proper replacement.

jimbob
Light of Blast

Post by jimbob » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:16 pm

GOP Senator for Utah Mike Lee has also tested positive

https://twitter.com/SenMikeLee/status/1 ... 7992753152

He was at the White House a few days ago