The bleakest Milo grift yet

Discussions about serious topics, for serious people
Vertigowooyay
Snowbonk

The bleakest Milo grift yet

Post by Vertigowooyay » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:16 am

This is just so hopelessly depressing and bleak, as Milo Yiannopoulos tries desperately to re-ingratiate himself with the alt-right, and perfectly happy to damage the mental health of vulnerable young men in the process.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/15/milo-yian ... ssion=true
Calm yourself Doctor NotTheNineO’ClockNews. We’re men of science. We fear no worldly terrors.

cvb
Clardic Fug

Re: The bleakest Milo grift yet

Post by cvb » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:11 pm

Vertigowooyay wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:16 am
This is just so hopelessly depressing and bleak, as Milo Yiannopoulos tries desperately to re-ingratiate himself with the alt-right, and perfectly happy to damage the mental health of vulnerable young men in the process.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/15/milo-yian ... ssion=true
He really is a piece of sh.t.

Bird on a Fire
Princess POW

Post by Bird on a Fire » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:24 pm

What with his comments about child abuse, and now this, he really does seem to have deep-seated issues which are quite sad. Not that that excuses being such a c.nt.
We have the right to a clean, healthy, sustainable environment.

Squeak
Catbabel

Post by Squeak » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:45 pm

If he's as successful at this as he has been in "obliterating" feminism, then I assume his new centre will collapse in ignominy in a year or two, having extracted a wodge of cash from bigoted churches, who I have no sympathy for. Sadly, at least a small number of young men look set to get screwed* in the process.

I have a couple of friends who have survived conversation therapy. None of them have nice things to say about it.