dyqik
Princess POW

Re: Benefits of Brexit for Britain

Post by dyqik » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:16 am

TimW wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:11 pm
Little waster wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:16 pm
Britain set to become the global scientific and technological superpower outside the EU ... there is a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this article is too narrow to contain.
The difference between us and the rest of the world is the Wiltshire Festival of Engineering and Manufacturing.
i.e. no one else talks about the Wiltshire Festival of Engineering and Manufacturing.

Little waster
After Pie

Re: Benefits of Brexit for Britain

Post by Little waster » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:54 am

dyqik wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:16 am
TimW wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:11 pm
Little waster wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:16 pm
Britain set to become the global scientific and technological superpower outside the EU ... there is a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this article is too narrow to contain.
The difference between us and the rest of the world is the Wiltshire Festival of Engineering and Manufacturing.
i.e. no one else talks about the Wiltshire Festival of Engineering and Manufacturing.
First rule of the Wiltshire Festival of Engineering and Manufacturing is we don't talk about the Wiltshire Festival of Engineering and Manufacturing.

Second rule of the Wiltshire Festival of Engineering and Manufacturing is we don't try to rake out that gurt yaller cheese in yonder pond.
This place is not a place of honor, no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here, nothing valued is here.
What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.