Post by Stranger Mouse » Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:11 pm

They’ve just gutted the EPA’s ability to restrict greenhouse gasses

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/ ... bptdYRnwBw
I’ve decided I should be on the pardon list if that’s still in the works

Al Capone Junior
Clardic Fug

Re: U.S Supreme Court Vs Life On Earth

Post by Al Capone Junior » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:43 pm

They've gutted everything for the last 30 or more years. Almost without exception. Except when they punted.

They have punted various obvious decisions half a dozen times (gay rights, women's pay) until finally they were forced to reluctantly do the right thing, kicking and screaming, apparently.

But mostly they've just lived up to their acronym

Serving corporations of the United States.

Corporations are people too, corporate money is free speech, super pacs can do whatever they like, hobby lobby can refuse to cover women's health, it's like a corporate Christmas list, and they got everything they wanted.

But now we're beyond overdrive, passing warp nine, turning back the clock, bringing the whole country right back to those good ol' days, you know, before the Civil War.

They didn't forget to gut the voting rights act, because, you know, we wouldn't want any pesky black people (or other non-white, non christian minorities) voting.

And even if those pesky ferners do manage to vote, they also remembered to make gerrymandering A-O-K, good to go. For white people only. Obviously.

Now kick in the court's alternative acronym

Serving christians of the United States.

Coercive prayer by coaches in schools, good-to-go. States forced to pay for bigoted, all-exclusive future christian a..hole factories instead of schools, Good-To-Go.

And it seems that any discretion when it comes to guns is decidedly OFF the table too.

And now, just like the radical christian coup-attemptors have been jacking off to hopes for, watching their usual homosexual gangbang double-anal teen p.rn from their pulpits and pews for more than 50 years, women are f.cking OUT OF THERE. DONE. FINISHED. NO MORE RIGHTS FOR UOU. GONE FOR *GOOD*. GET YOUR BITCH ASS BACK IN THE GODDAMN KITCHEN AND FETCH ME MY DINNER. AND YES I f.cking WANT ANOTHER JIM BEAM AND COKE. I'M PREPARING MY SERMON FOR SUNDAY.

Please, you know jesus personally chooses Jim beam, for the bass-ackwards rednecknicity factor, and coke, because jesus is corporate too.

None of that pesky local stuff, for f.cks sake, it may have been touched by more of those godawful dreadful insane criminal geniuses that are ruining America and oppressing white people everywhere, all the time. Because white men are the most oppressed group of all.

You know, teh ebil immigants, are single handedly destroying all of God's personally chosen bastions of goodness and righteousness. Yes, those diabolical, hell bent for leather, ruiners of all things christian...

Mexicans. :shock:

Who you can also discriminate against now, all you want, with the handy SCOTUS rubber stamp of christian approval.

Yes, if there's an opportunity for someone, somewhere, to be a complete and utter f.cking c.nt-faced a..hole, SCOTUS is there, ready to JESUS it all up for you.

Because if it ain't from Jesus, it's of the devil.

Yes, the devil. Satan. Beelxubub. The great deceiver. The snake in he garden of eden*. Hillary Clinton. Someone we can all blame for everything, thus allowing us to most conveniently ignore the actual human causes of our problems, and pointedly deny that Evil is purely human.

And Don't worry about the "so-called" separation of church and state, our scotus-six knows that's all a bunch of b.llsh.t, and JESUS wants the CHRISTIANS to know that it's OK. You're GOOD-TO-f.cking-GO. GOOD TO BE f.cking EVERYBODY, WHEREVER YOU GO.

As long as you're christian. NO atheists, NO Satanists, NO Muslims,
NO Jews (they did kill jesus, after all), and definitely NO f.cking HUMANISTS (those are the worst kind of satanic pedophile cannibal cabal-ists).

They'll probably let the scientologists carry on as usual tho. Because one good douche deserves another. Plus they have such mega-a..hole lawyers, which make a great pool of nominees for future scotus justices.

FFS, it's sarcasm, but it's essentially all f.cking spot-on true.

Seriously. I want out. Where can I immigrate to that won't categorically deny my application** bc I'm an American?

I think the only hope the US has is for the military to get sick of this f.cking b.llsh.t and take-the-f.ck-over. Hopefully shooting the entirety of Washington directly into the center of the sun on their first day.

*wasn't the snake the only one who didn't lie in that story? :roll:

**probably a wise move for any country

Al Capone Junior
Clardic Fug

Post by Al Capone Junior » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:46 pm

And oh yeah, they've let everyone know that gay rights and birth control are next on the chopping block. Maybe they can find some African dictators to help draft up those decisions

Woodchopper
Princess POW

Post by Woodchopper » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:34 pm

Possibly presidential elections as well: https://twitter.com/mallorymcmorrow/sta ... BbfHszN39w

bjn
Stummy Beige

Post by bjn » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:48 pm

Woodchopper wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:34 pm
Possibly presidential elections as well: https://twitter.com/mallorymcmorrow/sta ... BbfHszN39w
JFC. It’s the 1930s all over again.

dyqik
Princess POW

Post by dyqik » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:18 pm

The ruling is possibly not quite as bad as it could be, but is rather preventing a particularly creative interpretation of the legislation.

https://twitter.com/JesseJenkins/status ... 8218152960

Al Capone Junior
Clardic Fug

Post by Al Capone Junior » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:18 pm

And now the police no longer have any consequences for not reading you your rights. Perfect for the desired christian authoritarian state.

Scotus is quite obviously gunning to take away all our former rights that get in the way of gun toting christian nationals running over everyone else.