Of those races:
- 2 solid Democrat, both voting Dem
- 6 likely or leaning Democrat, all currently with Dems ahead
- 2 toss-ups, Alaska-at-large and Oregon-5. Alaska has a run-off system, but the Dem is currently on 47% and won last time in the final round, so it seems likely she'll win there. OR-5 is currently Rep, with a lead of less than 7,000 votes and 15% left to count. Assume Rep though.
- 5 likely or leaning Republican, all currently with Reps ahead
- 5 solid Republican, two of which are actually voting in that direction, one (Colorado-3) is Lauren Boebert's district, and there's less than 2,000 votes in it, but less than 1% left to count. The other two, Arizona-1 and Washington-3, are currently voting Dem. The former there has 15% of votes left to count, and the latter 8%. Not certain how it'll go, but every chance the Dems will win there.