Election night party

Discussions about serious topics, for serious people
bolo
Dorkwood

Re: Election night party

Post by bolo » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:41 pm

Ok, let me rephrase that. They need to get rid of the current leadership and their allies, who were self-evidently at fault, and then stop arguing about whose fault it was, and the biased media, and foreign infiltration, and ...

GeenDienst
Dorkwood

Post by GeenDienst » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:49 pm

Agreed Get rid of the c.nts whose fault it was and then only remind them whose fault it was when absolutely necessary.

Mind you, that will be about every 10 mins...🙂
Just tell 'em I'm broke and don't come round here no more.

basementer
Dorkwood

Post by basementer » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:54 am

egbert26 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:51 am
What a load of f.cking b.llsh.t.
Oh hi egbert! Congrats on your promotion from 25 to 26.
Money is just a substitute for luck anyway. - Tom Siddell

cvb
Clardic Fug

Post by cvb » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:02 pm

P.J. Denyer wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:17 pm

I'm not arguing against that, my point is that "liked an anti-semetic mural on FB" ran and ran and ran, "piccaninies" with "water melon smiles" well, that's just something he wrote years ago, the IRA story WAS being mentioned right up to polling day, the Russian interference report rapidly dropped off the radar. A random, virtually unknown Labour MP caught on a hot mic badmouthing Corbyn was as big a story as a former Conservative Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister taking to the stage specifically to warn against electing Johnson. Then historically with Miliband and the attacks on his father and the bacon sandwich incident. I'm not arguing for Corbyn here, I'm expressing the fear that in this environment any leader that Labour put forward will be villified, and perhaps even more worryingly given our current PM, the Conservative leader's failings will be under emphasised, to the point where any Labour leader is unelectable unless they go cap in hand to the press barons and sell their souls to Skeletor and the Brothers from Weirdo Island.

The slow motion car crash that was Corbyn needs to be learned from, but just as denying that aspect is dangerous so is ignoring the part played by the media.
That's the right wing press for you.

I personally don't think Johnson was called a lying racist often enough.

It does seem like the stupid English and Welsh c.nts caused this though. I think maybe the rest of us would be better off without them.

discovolante
Stummy Beige

Post by discovolante » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:52 am

Bird on a Fire wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:45 am
SNP take Swinson's seat, lmao.
The MP who won the seat is in hospital after being found collapsed last week with a brain haemorrhage :( https://news.stv.tv/scotland/snp-mp-amy ... rrhage?top
To defy the laws of tradition is a crusade only of the brave.