jimbob wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:33 pm
tenchboy wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:42 am
jimbob wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 11:03 pm

https://twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/ ... 13378?s=20

Well worth reading his tweets on Trump's decline
Lots of interesting stuff further down that page/thread/tab/tweet whatever you call it that you linked to jim: does it stay like that or does it change as more stuff is added?
I think it changes as more stuff is added. His pinned tweet is a very long thread now
Actually, it isn't anymore. It ysed to contain all tge details too
Have you considered stupidity as an explanation

lpm
Dorkwood

Re: Donald Trump's health

Post by lpm » Mon May 18, 2020 9:23 pm

I fully approve of Trump taking hydroxychloroquininewhatsit.

I just worry he's taking too low a doseage.
I'll miss him after he's died in the pandemic

shpalman
Dorkwood

Post by shpalman » Mon May 18, 2020 9:26 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52717161

Morons gotta mor.

Can't we get him to drink bleach instead though?
molto tricky

FlammableFlower
Fuzzable

Post by FlammableFlower » Mon May 18, 2020 9:28 pm

Trump claims he's been taking hydroxychloroquine for the last one and a half weeks

First - almost undoubtedly a lie.

Although... secondly - even if true - he's a nuts.
Ninja'd by lpm and shpalman!

FredM
Stargoon

Post by FredM » Tue May 19, 2020 12:43 pm

FlammableFlower wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:28 pm
Trump claims he's been taking hydroxychloroquine for the last one and a half weeks

First - almost undoubtedly a lie.

Although... secondly - even if true - he's a nuts.
Ninja'd by lpm and shpalman!
I suspect that his clinicians have been giving him Gummy bears and claiming their HCQ, he wouldn't know the difference.

FlammableFlower
Fuzzable

Post by FlammableFlower » Tue May 19, 2020 12:49 pm

Although, I think it was the Washington Post pointed out, the timeline chimes with when the valet and Katie Miller tested positive. I wonder if he made demands of his doctor who then out him on a prophylactic dose?

FredM
Stargoon

Post by FredM » Tue May 19, 2020 1:23 pm

A pity Trump hasn't tried this, intravenous chlorine dioxide (currently being promoted by Mike Adams/Natural News):
EYUa4W7WsAMeLSC.jpg
EYUa4W7WsAMeLSC.jpg (114.92 KiB) Viewed 735 times

jimbob
Catbabel

Post by jimbob » Fri May 29, 2020 5:29 pm

jimbob wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:21 pm
jimbob wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:33 pm
tenchboy wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 9:42 am

Lots of interesting stuff further down that page/thread/tab/tweet whatever you call it that you linked to jim: does it stay like that or does it change as more stuff is added?
I think it changes as more stuff is added. His pinned tweet is a very long thread now
Actually, it isn't anymore. It sued to contain all the details too
And a new dozy of a find by him:

https://twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/ ... 03427?s=20
See anyone you know? This pic was part of a lecture given in 1888 by Jean-Martin Charcot a renowned French neurologist & professor of anatomical pathology. He was noting precise differences & characteristics of the PSP form of Frontotemporal Dementia even b4 it had it's own name
EYn0ctTXkAI8hpB.png
EYn0ctTXkAI8hpB.png (86.95 KiB) Viewed 612 times
Have you considered stupidity as an explanation

headshot
Clardic Fug

Post by headshot » Fri May 29, 2020 5:43 pm

EACLucifer
Fuzzable

Post by EACLucifer » Sat May 30, 2020 5:55 am

jimbob wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 5:29 pm

See anyone you know? This pic was part of a lecture given in 1888 by Jean-Martin Charcot a renowned French neurologist & professor of anatomical pathology. He was noting precise differences & characteristics of the PSP form of Frontotemporal Dementia even b4 it had it's own name

EYn0ctTXkAI8hpB.png
A similar effect, however, can occur due to wearing concealed lifts in shoes. One sees a similar stance on his idiot sons, combined with the weirdly drooping arms look one gets when a bad tailor tries to correct for very sloping and otherwise unimpressive shoulders with excessive pre-formed shoulder padding.

Grumble
Catbabel

Post by Grumble » Sat May 30, 2020 7:52 am

EACLucifer wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:55 am
jimbob wrote:

EYn0ctTXkAI8hpB.png
A similar effect, however, can occur due to wearing concealed lifts in shoes. One sees a similar stance on his idiot sons, combined with the weirdly drooping arms look one gets when a bad tailor tries to correct for very sloping and otherwise unimpressive shoulders with excessive pre-formed shoulder padding.
Can you find a photo of someone leaning forwards because of a lift in their shoes? I see loads of women especially wearing shoes with lifts (heels) and I never see them leaning forwards. I can’t see why whether the heel is concealed or not would make a difference.
I could squeeze my lemon till my blues went away, if I had possession over pancake day

EACLucifer
Fuzzable

Post by EACLucifer » Sat May 30, 2020 8:47 am

Grumble wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 7:52 am
EACLucifer wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:55 am
jimbob wrote:

Can you find a photo of someone leaning forwards because of a lift in their shoes? I see loads of women especially wearing shoes with lifts (heels) and I never see them leaning forwards. I can’t see why whether the heel is concealed or not would make a difference.
Not got pics, no, but something I've seen in person in people I've met. Also, heels *do* cause a tilt of the pelvis, generally that results in an appearance of exaggerated lordosis, and it also affects how people walk. The whole body forward lean is an attempt to avoid the - generally considered feminine - posture that most people get with heels. You can see the effect of the lifts on how his shoes are made - they are rather higher at the back than the front.

Generally, I am completely against either judging people for their bodies, or how masculine/feminine they present, but I think it's worth bringing up in the case of someone who is vigorously pretending to be something he is not.

headshot
Clardic Fug

Post by headshot » Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 am

He’s 6’3”, why would he need to wear lifts?!

Grumble
Catbabel

Post by Grumble » Sat May 30, 2020 9:19 am

headshot wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 am
Ha, he’s shorter than Obama who’s 6’1” unless he wears lifts.
I could squeeze my lemon till my blues went away, if I had possession over pancake day

Martin Y
Catbabel

Post by Martin Y » Sat May 30, 2020 9:49 am

Grumble wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:19 am
headshot wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 am
Ha, he’s shorter than Obama who’s 6’1” unless he wears lifts.
That's interesting. Googling images of Trump with Obama confirm: all the photos have been faked by the lying media to make 6'3" Trump look no taller than 6'1" Obama.

lpm
Dorkwood

Post by lpm » Sun May 31, 2020 12:22 pm

His shoulder jerks and hand splaying have returned. It seems to be the right shoulder that jerks back, followed by the left hand jumping to rigidity like an electric shock. Simultaneously his speech fails and he does his standby "Look, look" or "Just incredible" to cover up.

When forced to stand still without a podium he's continually swaying. He's wearing a body brace - you can see the bra straps beneath his suit - but it makes him hot and he sweats a lot. The medication has done a good job in recent months, but either they've changed it or his condition is outrunning the assistance.

EACLucifer
Fuzzable

Post by EACLucifer » Sun May 31, 2020 1:22 pm

lpm wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 12:22 pm
His shoulder jerks and hand splaying have returned. It seems to be the right shoulder that jerks back, followed by the left hand jumping to rigidity like an electric shock. Simultaneously his speech fails and he does his standby "Look, look" or "Just incredible" to cover up.
Isn't that just Putin pulling on his strings?
When forced to stand still without a podium he's continually swaying. He's wearing a body brace - you can see the bra straps beneath his suit - but it makes him hot and he sweats a lot. The medication has done a good job in recent months, but either they've changed it or his condition is outrunning the assistance.
Hasn't he also worn a girdle for some time?

lpm
Dorkwood

Post by lpm » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:22 pm

This is a good attempt at a smile - she managed it far better than I would have done. She must feel the coronavirus has really let her down.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1 ... 6481128448

FlammableFlower
Fuzzable

Post by FlammableFlower » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:44 pm

Very not happy.

FlammableFlower
Fuzzable

Post by FlammableFlower » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:27 pm

Just doing a bit of spring cleaning, eh Donald? Got bored with nothing to do so went for a wander? Or does the bunker have an annual check that needs the presidential sign-off?
the Washington Post wrote:President Trump disputed multiple reports that Secret Service agents rushed him to an underground bunker as hundreds of protesters gathered outside the White House on Friday night, asserting he went down earlier in the day “more for an inspection.”
It's practically on the same level as "No darling it's not what it looks like, she tripped and my trousers just happened to fall open"...