Krazy Kures for KOVID-19

Get your science fix here: research, quackery, activism and all the rest
sTeamTraen
After Pie

Krazy Kures for KOVID-19

Post by sTeamTraen » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:02 pm

It had to happen, I suppose, but still... someone's only been and gone and made homeopathic chloroquine!

Ei3IzpBXcAESkH4.png
Ei3IzpBXcAESkH4.png (107.25 KiB) Viewed 798 times
Something something hammer something something nail

jimbob
Light of Blast

Re: Krazy Kures for KOVID-19

Post by jimbob » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:25 pm

sTeamTraen wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:02 pm
It had to happen, I suppose, but still... someone's only been and gone and made homeopathic chloroquine!

Ei3IzpBXcAESkH4.png
I'm slightly surprised the screenshot isn't in French. As there seems to be a big market there - just from noticing the number of homeopathic adverts and businesses when I've been there.
Have you considered stupidity as an explanation

sTeamTraen
After Pie

Re: Krazy Kures for KOVID-19

Post by sTeamTraen » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:43 pm

jimbob wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:25 pm
I'm slightly surprised the screenshot isn't in French. As there seems to be a big market there - just from noticing the number of homeopathic adverts and businesses when I've been there.
Both Germany (where it's called homöopathie, not the easiest word to pronounce) and France love their lactose pills. France is the home of Boiron. But they have recently made progress in getting it off the list of medicines that are covered by the public healthcare system. Pharmacies still sell homeo because it has a high margin for them, like all the beauty creams and other assorted crap. They make very little on their ostensible core business of providing medicines.
Something something hammer something something nail