tom p
After Pie

Re: Vaccine ****ery

Post by tom p » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:07 pm

jimbob wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:21 am
Not vaccine but vile and Ivermectin

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... dApp_Other
Four inmates at an Arkansas jail have filed a lawsuit against the facility and its doctor after they said they were unknowingly prescribed ivermectin to treat Covid-19 as a form of “medical experimentation” despite US health officials warning that the anti-parasitic drug should not be used for that purpose.

The Arkansas’ chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union filed the lawsuit on behalf of the men last week against Washington county jail, Washington county sheriff Tim Helder and jail physician Dr. Robert Karas. Last August, Helder revealed that the drug had been prescribed to patients with Covid-19.

“The lawsuit charges the defendants for administering ivermectin to incarcerated individuals without prior informed consent as to the nature, contents, or potential side effects of the drug,” the ACLU said in a statement last week.
Without reading the article, I'm going to guess that the doctor had pink skin (verging on red around the upper shoulders) and the prisoners dark brown skin.

jimbob
Light of Blast

Post by jimbob » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:21 pm

tom p wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:07 pm
jimbob wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:21 am
Not vaccine but vile and Ivermectin

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... dApp_Other
Four inmates at an Arkansas jail have filed a lawsuit against the facility and its doctor after they said they were unknowingly prescribed ivermectin to treat Covid-19 as a form of “medical experimentation” despite US health officials warning that the anti-parasitic drug should not be used for that purpose.

The Arkansas’ chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union filed the lawsuit on behalf of the men last week against Washington county jail, Washington county sheriff Tim Helder and jail physician Dr. Robert Karas. Last August, Helder revealed that the drug had been prescribed to patients with Covid-19.

“The lawsuit charges the defendants for administering ivermectin to incarcerated individuals without prior informed consent as to the nature, contents, or potential side effects of the drug,” the ACLU said in a statement last week.
Without reading the article, I'm going to guess that the doctor had pink skin (verging on red around the upper shoulders) and the prisoners dark brown skin.
That was my thinking too - but it didn't actually mention it
Have you considered stupidity as an explanation

jimbob
Light of Blast

Post by jimbob » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:54 pm

Potentially a useful resource for myocarditis

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meeti ... er-508.pdf

Have you considered stupidity as an explanation

Al Capone Junior
Clardic Fug

Post by Al Capone Junior » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:14 am

Bird on a Fire wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:17 pm

Though personally I'm not too bothered if people start holding prejudice against selfish stupidity. This "respect your opinion even if it's obviously counter to reality" nonsense is why we have news full of f.ckwitted tweets and governments stuffed with compulsive liars.
My nominee for sentence of the month

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:10 pm

having that swing is a necessary but not sufficient condition for it meaning a thing
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:10 pm

Not-at-all-anti-vaccine f.cker who wouldn't take the vaccine despite not being against the vaccine has a 80% stake in a biotech firm which says it's developing a “deactivation mechanism” for Covid-19

I can only assume that the "peptide" they want to inject you with to deactivate covid is complete different to injecting you with pieces of protein to teach your immune system how to deactivate covid...

(I assume they think that a short piece of protein can bind to the spike protein instead of whatever part of the ACE2 receptor it normally binds to so that it doesn't bind to it but who knows I can't even find their website I just get different versions of this breaking story when I google.)

ETA found it and it seems to be total fuckery, but not vaccine fuckery.
having that swing is a necessary but not sufficient condition for it meaning a thing
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:39 pm

Some other not-at-all antivax f.cker wants the state to agree to compensate her for €7 million if something happens to her or she won't take the vaccine and she won't pay the fine either.
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:30 pm

Antivax f.ckers making at least $25m a year from publishing on substack

Presumably complaining about how vaccine mandates are just so that big pharma can make money.
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

tenchboy
After Pie

Post by tenchboy » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:01 am

Yer gonna love this.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59999541
Would the person who mentioned that some of Mr Djokovic's paperwork might have been of spurious origin please stand up and take a bow.

Late edit.
The BBC said
We also contacted Mr Djokovic's team and invited them to explain the discrepancies, but haven't heard back from them.
To me it's a very wonderful piece of very basic detective work: check the sources and references.
And lack of attention to detail by those that set it up. Sloppy work on their part.
If you want me Steve, just Snapchat me yeah? You know how to Snapchap me doncha Steve? You just...

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:11 am

tenchboy wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:01 am
Yer gonna love this.
Would the person who mentioned that some of Mr Djokovic's paperwork might have been of spurious origin please stand up and take a bow.
shpalman wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:33 am
So, a fake backdated covid infection from corrupt doctors just in time to give him a medical exemption (sic.) from vaccination so that he could go play in Australia?

Allegedly.
I seem to remember that in some of the actual journalism* done by Der Spiegel or Ben Rothenberg, as well as originally coming up negative, that PCR test QR code also originally showed up as from the later date consistent with what the BBC finally figured out. Either that, or someone else also figured out the serial numbers thing already.

* - i.e. looking outside to see if it really is raining
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

Trinucleus
Catbabel

Post by Trinucleus » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:46 pm

tenchboy wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:01 am
Yer gonna love this.

Late edit.
The BBC said
We also contacted Mr Djokovic's team and invited them to explain the discrepancies, but haven't heard back from them.
To me it's a very wonderful piece of very basic detective work: check the sources and references.
And lack of attention to detail by those that set it up. Sloppy work on their part.
The BBC is very coy about it though, saying 'I wonder what would explain this' rather than 'it's a fix'

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:35 pm

From Der Spiegel, 11th January
A coronavirus test with the number 7371999 was actually supposed to be Novak Djoković's ticket for unproblematic entry into Australia. That positive test is the most important argument the unvaccinated tennis player has presented for why he should be allowed into the country, despite its strict entry regulations, to play in the Australian Open, which begins on Jan. 17. The PCR test was performed at 1:05 p.m. on Dec. 16, and seven hours later, the positive result was returned.

... a closer look at the allegedly positive PCR test, especially its digital version, raises questions.

The digital data suggests that the test results aren’t from Dec. 16 at all. In the digital results, there is a timestamp for 2:21 p.m. Serbian time on Dec. 26. Such timestamps are normally produced automatically by corona test systems, marking when individual tests are entered into the relevant database. That usually happens just a few minutes after the test result becomes available. Another possibility could be that the timestamps are generated when the tested person downloads the results from the server.

Djoković's lawyers also presented a second, negative test as part of the tennis star’s immigration proceedings. That test was apparently meant to prove that Djoković had since recovered from his COVID-19 illness. According to the documentation presented, it is from the afternoon of Dec. 22 – and the timing of that test is confirmed by the digital timestamp.

The test results also include QR codes, and when DER SPIEGEL scanned the QR code for the test from Dec. 16, things got strange. At 1:19 p.m. on Monday (CET), the result from the scan was "test result Negative." Such a result would have destroyed Djoković's case for being allowed into the country. About an hour later, though, at 2:33 p.m. on Monday, a second scan of the QR code returned a different result: "Test result Positive."
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:34 pm

quantum vaccine fuckery
... and i want people to remember, remember this term because you're going to hear a lot of it in the next year: quantum entanglement. Quantum entanglement. Because when... that's from a physics perspective, what happens when you take that shot in, there's all this entangling that goes on, and what the artificial intelligence, hooking you up to the google credit scores, and all the, you know, all of the D-matrix and all of those things. It's happening, in people that are already been injected. So what you need to do is really understand what their endgame is, and block it, and repent, and stand back trust and truth and lead into the lord, and then that is your salvation, is to get that back into your body.
Too easy to mock the religion though.
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:45 am

@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:35 pm

temptar wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:28 pm
I have found great entertainment in the responses to Laurence Fox boycotting Costa Coffee in Killarney.
I-don't-need-the-vaccine-I-have-an-immune-system-Tshirt-f.cker has covid.
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:09 am

Djokovic Covid tests were valid reckon the Serbian authorities, predictably.
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:10 am

@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

WFJ
Catbabel

Post by WFJ » Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:33 am

shpalman wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:10 am
Djokovic to get vaccinated against COVID-19 following Nadal's Australian Open victory according to his biographer, Daniel Müksch.
A receive a vaccination certificate from the same place he got his covid test?

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:02 pm

The anti-vaccine parents of a boy in need of a blood transfusion, before undergoing a delicate heart surgery, have refused to receive blood for their child from Covid-vaccinated donors. The couple, both from Modena, in the North of Italy, informed the Bologna’s Sant’Orsola Hospital that they were “adamant that our child will only get unvaccinated blood”.
Facepalm. Their faces, my palm. Over and over again until they get a f.cking clue. Or their kid dies, whatever, that's their cocks.

Guardian live blog link
Meanwhile, in just 1 month, five unvaccinated members of a family from Enna, in Sicily, have died after contracting COVID-19. The victims are the 80-year-old father, who died at the end of December at home, shortly after the arrival of an ambulance, followed by the 78-year-old mother. Their 50-year-old son and his two sisters aged 55 and 52, died a few weeks later, in a hospital in Enna where the rest of the family had been admitted.
Well, dying does get them an exemption from obligatory vaccination for the over-50's.
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

monkey
After Pie

Post by monkey » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:27 pm

Kier Starter bundled off by the Po-Po...

...because he was being threatened by antivaxxers, not because he's been a naughty boy. Unsurprisingly they were also using the Jimmy Savile thing that Johnson revived the other day.

Also read that Piers Corbyn was giving them a speech after.

clicky

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:29 pm

shpalman wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:02 pm
The anti-vaccine parents of a boy in need of a blood transfusion, before undergoing a delicate heart surgery, have refused to receive blood for their child from Covid-vaccinated donors. The couple, both from Modena, in the North of Italy, informed the Bologna’s Sant’Orsola Hospital that they were “adamant that our child will only get unvaccinated blood”.
Facepalm. Their faces, my palm. Over and over again until they get a f.cking clue. Or their kid dies, whatever, that's their cocks.

Guardian live blog link
A judge in Italy ruled that blood from Covid-vaccinated donors is “absolutely safe”

Just imagine that I copied and pasted the rest of it as a quote but interpolating a lot of sweary insults.
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

basementer
Dorkwood

Post by basementer » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:38 am

Some of the fuckwits currently protesting outside NZ's Parliament building are ostentatiously flying the national flag upside down. I wonder if some w.nker is spreading an urban myth that they will get arrested for it?
Money is just a substitute for luck anyway. - Tom Siddell

monkey
After Pie

Post by monkey » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:02 am

basementer wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:38 am
Some of the fuckwits currently protesting outside NZ's Parliament building are ostentatiously flying the national flag upside down. I wonder if some w.nker is spreading an urban myth that they will get arrested for it?
Wouldn't surprise me, because people say all sorts of sh.t on the fringes, but the upside down flag thing is codified in the US as a sign of distress, so people have long used it as a sign of protest. It probably comes from that. Not sure if any other countries do that, or care about flags as much.

Chris Preston
Snowbonk

Post by Chris Preston » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:42 am

monkey wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:02 am
basementer wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me, because people say all sorts of sh.t on the fringes, but the upside down flag thing is codified in the US as a sign of distress, so people have long used it as a sign of protest. It probably comes from that. Not sure if any other countries do that, or care about flags as much.
While the distress sentiment is old, it is explicit in US Flag Codes and not necessarily in those of other countries. You are not supposed to fly the Australian flag upside down under any circumstances, even as a signal for distress. Most people would not notice if you flew the UK flag upside down. This is imported from US ideas.

If you start seeing the maritime flag, it indicates sovereign citizens who believe that admiralty law* and common law are the only valid laws.

*Technically, they should use the naval flag to be logically consistent, but logical consistency and sovereign citizens are not things you tend to find in the same space.
Here grows much rhubarb.

basementer
Dorkwood

Post by basementer » Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:53 am

monkey wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:02 am
basementer wrote:
Thanks. Now that you mention it, I remember that flying the Union Jack upside down is supposed to be a naval distress signal, so it makes sense. I don't remember ever seeing it at protests before, though (been here about twelve years.)
Money is just a substitute for luck anyway. - Tom Siddell