Get your science fix here: research, quackery, activism and all the rest
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:53 pm
- Location: One step beyond
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:03 pm
Brilliant, why didn’t we think of that before?
I could squeeze my lemon till my blues went away, if I had possession over pancake day
- Posts: 848
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:04 pm
- Location: High Peak/Manchester
I think there might be some practical issues, but it's certainly a provocative approach.
Have you considered stupidity as an explanation