Get your science fix here: research, quackery, activism and all the rest
Holylol
Sindis Poop

Energy Woo - Energy revitalization platform

Post by Holylol » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:11 am

https://biocharger.com/

I was not sure, but the "Science behind the BioCharger" is really convincing:
The Science Behind The BioCharger NG

The BioCharger NG is a hybrid subtle energy revitalization platform. The transmitted energy stimulates and invigorates the entire body to optimize and improve potential health, wellness, and athletic performance. The BioCharger NG is completely non-invasive, and has proven to restore strength, stamina, coordination and mental clarity.

The BioCharger NG utilizes four different energy types – Light, Voltage, Frequencies & Harmonics, and Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields (PEMFs). As individual energies, each has its fair share of supported research, however the BioCharger NG is the first energy platform of its kind to incorporate all four of these beneficial energies into one platform.
With important details on "The energies"
LIGHT: Not the light of a lightbulb or the Sun – but naturally occurring element gases vibrating at the speed of light including Argon, Xenon, Krypton, Neon, Helium and Mercury – produce the Light component of the BioCharger. These charged gas particles are most frequently recognized in nature as the Auroras.

FREQUENCIES & HARMONICS: Harmonics & Frequencies found in nature are produced by the 100-lightning-strikes-per-second occurring within our atmosphere. The energy of these millions of discharges per day are brought indoors using the BioCharger’s Tesla Coil.

VOLTAGE: The BioCharger NG emits voltage, similar to the naturally occuring voltage emitted during a lightning storm.

PEMFs: For the same reason individuals practice “Earthing” or “Grounding” – which suggests that when the body is grounded, its electrical potential becomes equalized with the Earth’s electrical potential through a transfer of electrons from the Earth to the body – the PEMF component of the BioCharger delivers this same electrical potential without the need to venture outside.

jimbob
Light of Blast

Re: Energy Woo - Energy revitalization platform

Post by jimbob » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Good find.

I've completed today's quackery bingo card in one go, thanks.
Have you considered stupidity as an explanation

Stupidosaurus
Buzzberry

Post by Stupidosaurus » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:49 pm

I'm glad that mercury is a naturally occurring gas. Maybe we could cram some of that goodness into a nutritional supplement? Why stop there...I bet people would queue around the block for methylmercury enemas. Best get it into the bloodstream nice and quick!

jimbob
Light of Blast

Post by jimbob » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:37 pm

Stupidosaurus wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:49 pm
I'm glad that mercury is a naturally occurring gas. Maybe we could cram some of that goodness into a nutritional supplement? Why stop there...I bet people would queue around the block for methylmercury enemas. Best get it into the bloodstream nice and quick!
If my sarcasm detector had broken, I'd have definitely thought you'd be living up to your username.
Have you considered stupidity as an explanation

EACLucifer
Stummy Beige

Post by EACLucifer » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:46 pm

Mercury is clearly full of energy! Just look at its fulminate!