Chris Exley

Get your science fix here: research, quackery, activism and all the rest
Rosewind
Gray Pubic

Chris Exley

Post by Rosewind » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:17 pm

So...Mr Aluminium and the toast of the anti-vaccine gang!
David Robert Grimes has written a blog in the BMJ where Exley has popped up (along with other usual suspects):

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2019/11/06/da ... on-online/

His comments...

Dr Grimes, your use of the term 'rudimentary inspection' certainly applies to your knowledge and understanding of vaccine safety. It is individuals such as yourself and other arms of Government that perpetuate misinformation about vaccine safety. Industry is more open, for example Merck's own data on Gardasil identifies that over 2.5% of recipients of the vaccine become ill. Close as opposed to rudimentary inspection of their data demonstrates that these illnesses are almost certainly due to their proprietary aluminium adjuvant. I have asked Merck on a number of occasions for access to this adjuvant so that we can investigate it as part of our research on aluminium adjuvants and each time they have refused. I have been researching aluminium and human health for over 35 years and I know that aluminium adjuvants as used today are not safe. I also know that they can be very much safer and achieve the same end in facilitating the immune response. Unfortunately by questioning the safety of aluminium adjuvants we are no longer able to obtain research funding for such a purpose, neither from Government (such as RCUK) nor charities (such as Wellcome). This field of research is completely closed off to anyone wishing to understand why aluminium adjuvants are causing so many illnesses in recipients of vaccines. Comments by individuals without any relevant subject background does nothing to improve this situation. We should not ignore vaccine safety we should have an open and transparent discussion of this subject and this should include research funding to make unacceptably dangerous vaccines safer.”

Really?
Keele are OK with this sort of thing?

mikeh
Fuzzable

Re: Chris Exley

Post by mikeh » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:40 pm

Quite the quack-fest in the comments there.

Rich Scopie
Snowbonk

Re: Chris Exley

Post by Rich Scopie » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:58 pm

Rather splendidly, John Stone manages to reference himself seventeen times out of thirty. He really is a tedious old fool.
It first was a rumour dismissed as a lie, but then came the evidence none could deny:
a double page spread in the Sunday Express — the Russians are running the DHSS!