Man gets vaccinated

Get your science fix here: research, quackery, activism and all the rest
shpalman
Princess POW

Man gets vaccinated

Post by shpalman » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:06 am

having that swing is a necessary but not sufficient condition for it meaning a thing
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

kerrya1
Clardic Fug

Re: Man gets vaccinated

Post by kerrya1 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:17 pm

Whilst it is interesting to have this case study I am a bit concerned about the ethics of giving this many covid vaccinations to one person without good reason. They've apparently been able to confirm around 130 vaccinations,then the research team gave him another one just for the hell of it.

I'm assuming the health care professionals who gave each one could see at least some of the previous ones, or does he have multiple fake identities that he could use to get all the jags. It is all very odd and I'm not sure it has any real scientific value as just a single extreme case but it's certainly getting a lot of press.

bob sterman
Dorkwood

Post by bob sterman » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:28 pm

I've no idea how the vaccination system works in Germany - maybe people can buy additional vaccinations privately - which wasn't possible in the UK.

If he really had already had 216 without ill effects - surely there isn't much of an ethical issue if he volunteers for a 217th in the name of science? I wouldn't describe this extra one as "for the hell of it".

lpm
Junior Mod

Post by lpm » Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:03 pm

Presumably he had severe anxiety issues and could only handle the fear by getting a vaccination. There are worse coping mechanisms.

I bet all the nano microchips in his system have created a supercomputer that allow Bill Gates to control HAARP via 5G.
⭐ Awarded gold star 4 November 2021

dyqik
Princess POW

Post by dyqik » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:52 am

lpm wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:03 pm
Presumably he had severe anxiety issues and could only handle the fear by getting a vaccination. There are worse coping mechanisms.

I bet all the nano microchips in his system have created a supercomputer that allow Bill Gates to control HAARP via 5G.
HAARP is definitely an Apple product. How else do you explain the lines to get inferior products?