EACLucifer
Stummy Beige

Re: Donald Trump's health

Post by EACLucifer » Sat May 30, 2020 5:55 am

jimbob wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 5:29 pm
And a new dozy of a find by him:

https://twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/ ... 03427?s=20
See anyone you know? This pic was part of a lecture given in 1888 by Jean-Martin Charcot a renowned French neurologist & professor of anatomical pathology. He was noting precise differences & characteristics of the PSP form of Frontotemporal Dementia even b4 it had it's own name

EYn0ctTXkAI8hpB.png
A similar effect, however, can occur due to wearing concealed lifts in shoes. One sees a similar stance on his idiot sons, combined with the weirdly drooping arms look one gets when a bad tailor tries to correct for very sloping and otherwise unimpressive shoulders with excessive pre-formed shoulder padding.

Grumble
Light of Blast

Post by Grumble » Sat May 30, 2020 7:52 am

EACLucifer wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:55 am
jimbob wrote:

See anyone you know? This pic was part of a lecture given in 1888 by Jean-Martin Charcot a renowned French neurologist & professor of anatomical pathology. He was noting precise differences & characteristics of the PSP form of Frontotemporal Dementia even b4 it had it's own name

EYn0ctTXkAI8hpB.png
A similar effect, however, can occur due to wearing concealed lifts in shoes. One sees a similar stance on his idiot sons, combined with the weirdly drooping arms look one gets when a bad tailor tries to correct for very sloping and otherwise unimpressive shoulders with excessive pre-formed shoulder padding.
Can you find a photo of someone leaning forwards because of a lift in their shoes? I see loads of women especially wearing shoes with lifts (heels) and I never see them leaning forwards. I can’t see why whether the heel is concealed or not would make a difference.
where once I used to scintillate
now I sin till ten past three

EACLucifer
Stummy Beige

Post by EACLucifer » Sat May 30, 2020 8:47 am

Grumble wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 7:52 am
EACLucifer wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 5:55 am
jimbob wrote:

Can you find a photo of someone leaning forwards because of a lift in their shoes? I see loads of women especially wearing shoes with lifts (heels) and I never see them leaning forwards. I can’t see why whether the heel is concealed or not would make a difference.
Not got pics, no, but something I've seen in person in people I've met. Also, heels *do* cause a tilt of the pelvis, generally that results in an appearance of exaggerated lordosis, and it also affects how people walk. The whole body forward lean is an attempt to avoid the - generally considered feminine - posture that most people get with heels. You can see the effect of the lifts on how his shoes are made - they are rather higher at the back than the front.

Generally, I am completely against either judging people for their bodies, or how masculine/feminine they present, but I think it's worth bringing up in the case of someone who is vigorously pretending to be something he is not.

headshot
Dorkwood

Post by headshot » Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 am

He’s 6’3”, why would he need to wear lifts?!

Grumble
Light of Blast

Post by Grumble » Sat May 30, 2020 9:19 am

headshot wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 am
Ha, he’s shorter than Obama who’s 6’1” unless he wears lifts.

Martin Y
Stummy Beige

Post by Martin Y » Sat May 30, 2020 9:49 am

Grumble wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:19 am
headshot wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 am
Ha, he’s shorter than Obama who’s 6’1” unless he wears lifts.
That's interesting. Googling images of Trump with Obama confirm: all the photos have been faked by the lying media to make 6'3" Trump look no taller than 6'1" Obama.

lpm
Junior Mod

Post by lpm » Sun May 31, 2020 12:22 pm

His shoulder jerks and hand splaying have returned. It seems to be the right shoulder that jerks back, followed by the left hand jumping to rigidity like an electric shock. Simultaneously his speech fails and he does his standby "Look, look" or "Just incredible" to cover up.

When forced to stand still without a podium he's continually swaying. He's wearing a body brace - you can see the bra straps beneath his suit - but it makes him hot and he sweats a lot. The medication has done a good job in recent months, but either they've changed it or his condition is outrunning the assistance.
⭐ Awarded gold star 4 November 2021

EACLucifer
Stummy Beige

Post by EACLucifer » Sun May 31, 2020 1:22 pm

lpm wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 12:22 pm
His shoulder jerks and hand splaying have returned. It seems to be the right shoulder that jerks back, followed by the left hand jumping to rigidity like an electric shock. Simultaneously his speech fails and he does his standby "Look, look" or "Just incredible" to cover up.
Isn't that just Putin pulling on his strings?
When forced to stand still without a podium he's continually swaying. He's wearing a body brace - you can see the bra straps beneath his suit - but it makes him hot and he sweats a lot. The medication has done a good job in recent months, but either they've changed it or his condition is outrunning the assistance.
Hasn't he also worn a girdle for some time?

FlammableFlower
Dorkwood

Post by FlammableFlower » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:27 pm

Just doing a bit of spring cleaning, eh Donald? Got bored with nothing to do so went for a wander? Or does the bunker have an annual check that needs the presidential sign-off?
the Washington Post wrote:President Trump disputed multiple reports that Secret Service agents rushed him to an underground bunker as hundreds of protesters gathered outside the White House on Friday night, asserting he went down earlier in the day “more for an inspection.”
It's practically on the same level as "No darling it's not what it looks like, she tripped and my trousers just happened to fall open"...

lpm
Junior Mod

Post by lpm » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:17 pm

He's losing the ability to lie convincingly - his brain is only capable of telling lies, no longer capable of judging which lies might work.

tom p
After Pie

Post by tom p » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:19 pm

lpm wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:17 pm
He's losing the ability to lie convincingly - his brain is only capable of telling lies, no longer capable of judging which lies might work.
Yeah, but he can stand on a church step brandishing a bible, thus guaranteeing the racist christians (though I understand they prefer the term evangelicals), and plenty of his lies will be racist (thus propping up the rest of his base), so he's guaranteed a significant chunk of the vote anyway.
Add in 4 more years of voter suppression and f.ck knows what will happen in November

dyqik
Princess POW

Post by dyqik » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:27 pm

tom p wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:19 pm
lpm wrote:
Yeah, but he can stand on a church step brandishing a bible, thus guaranteeing the racist christians (though I understand they prefer the term evangelicals), and plenty of his lies will be racist (thus propping up the rest of his base), so he's guaranteed a significant chunk of the vote anyway.
Add in 4 more years of voter suppression and f.ck knows what will happen in November
Pat Robertson, one of the more virulent far-right televangelists, criticized Trump for that yesterday,

shpalman
Princess POW

Post by shpalman » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:36 pm

dyqik wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:27 pm
tom p wrote:
lpm wrote:
Pat Robertson, one of the more virulent far-right televangelists, criticized Trump for that yesterday,
Benjamin Horbowy, whoever the f.ck that is, felt "overcome spiritually".
having that swing is a necessary but not sufficient condition for it meaning a thing
@shpalman@mastodon.me.uk

Bewildered
Fuzzable

Post by Bewildered » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:13 pm

Every time I see this thread bumped i get a false hope that he has caught COVID and now might die. Just saying,

lpm
Junior Mod

Post by lpm » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:33 pm

We like having this thread in the Pandemic Arena because we are optimistic - and have faith the galactic script writers will deliver another great storyline.

Grumble
Light of Blast

Post by Grumble » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:55 pm

Bewildered wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:13 pm
Every time I see this thread bumped i get a false hope that he has caught COVID and now might die. Just saying,
Grumble wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 6:15 pm
This thread may have some Covid stuff in recently, not sure it’s a Covid thread as such though.
Last edited by Stephanie on Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixing quotes

lpm
Junior Mod

Post by lpm » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:37 am

He's not sleeping well.

Last tweet last night: 0:28
First tweet this morning: 6:26

5 hours 58 minutes.

Little waster
After Pie

Post by Little waster » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:57 am

shpalman wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:36 pm
dyqik wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:27 pm
tom p wrote:

Benjamin Horbowy, whoever the f.ck that is, felt "overcome spiritually".
*Puts on CoE voice*

And in many ways Trump is like Jesus ... as I'm reminded ... of Jesus ... when he was in the Temple ... using teargas on the Sadducees ... the Christ-denying tw.ts
This place is not a place of honor, no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here, nothing valued is here.
What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

lpm
Junior Mod

Post by lpm » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:04 am

34 tweets and retweets before 7 a.m., if I've counted right.

His current record is 142 in a day, maybe the Guinness Book of Records guy is there watching him make a new attempt.

Best tweet so far today:
I must be the most honest man in America!

Little waster
After Pie

Post by Little waster » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:11 am

lpm wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:04 am
34 tweets and retweets before 7 a.m., if I've counted right.

His current record is 142 in a day, maybe the Guinness Book of Records guy is there watching him make a new attempt.

Best tweet so far today:
I must be the most honest man in America!
Is this like one of those logic puzzles where one of guards always lies and if you have blue-eyes you can leave the island?
This place is not a place of honor, no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here, nothing valued is here.
What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Opti
Dorkwood

Post by Opti » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:12 pm

[channels Goldie Looking Chain] He's off 'is ead maaan [/GLC]
Time for a big fat one.

plebian

Post by plebian » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:30 pm

Opti wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:12 pm
Guns don't kill people, police do.

tom p
After Pie

Post by tom p » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:15 pm

plebian wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:30 pm
Opti wrote:
Guns don't kill people, coppers do.
FIFY

Gentleman Jim
Catbabel

Post by Gentleman Jim » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:20 pm

tom p wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:15 pm
plebian wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:30 pm
Opti wrote:
Guns don't kill people, coppers coopers do.
FIFY
Fif people who like beer a bit too much
Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools.

JQH
After Pie

Post by JQH » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:27 pm

I'm starting to think some of his supporters have issues:

Mike Adams of Natural News claims the protests are a Communist conspiracy to overthrow Trump and kill all whites who aren't gay.

See, he's slipping; at one time he would have managed to shoehorn a reference to vaccines in there somewhere.
And remember that if you botch the exit, the carnival of reaction may be coming to a town near you.

Fintan O'Toole