World Doctors Alliance

Get your science fix here: research, quackery, activism and all the rest
Cardinal Fang
Snowbonk

World Doctors Alliance

Post by Cardinal Fang » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:21 pm

Someone I know has been spreading stuff put out by a group calling themselves the "World Doctors Alliance". I can't find much about them save for their fluff website which claims they're "An independent non-profit alliance of doctors, nurses, healthcare professionals and staff around the world who have united in the wake of the Covid-19 response chapter to share experiences with a view to ending all lockdowns and related damaging measures".

Anyone know anything more about them, beyond the obvious ratlickers?

CF

bob sterman
Dorkwood

Re: World Doctors Alliance

Post by bob sterman » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:30 pm

The founders include a "holistic dentist" into homeopathy. A "natural healing consultant". The managing director of a company that makes cooling packs and vests and Republican member of the Minnesota State Senate.

Who believe "that the ‘pandemic’ is basically over and has been since June 2020". Note the scare quites around the word 'pandemic' - theirs not mine.

:roll:

Can't even use the "hasn't aged well" excuse for the "pandemic over" claim. They seem to have written this in October!

They are batsh*t - apparently one of the founders (Kaufman) has argued that it's questionable whether SARS-CoV-2 even exists.
Last edited by bob sterman on Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cardinal Fang
Snowbonk

Post by Cardinal Fang » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Are there any membership lists or articles I could point friend at?

bob sterman
Dorkwood

Post by bob sterman » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Here's where they link to a "COVILEAKS" website with articles about the virus being a hoax...

h**ps://worlddoctorsalliance.com/blog/covidleaks/