I do Nazi these excuses working

Discussions about serious topics, for serious people
jimbob
Light of Blast

I do Nazi these excuses working

Post by jimbob » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:40 pm

https://twitter.com/DdesimoneDaniel/sta ... 7965456384

Look at the explanations Andrew Dymock has given to explain what at first glance might seem to be clear evidence of Nazi sympathies.

They're hilariously bad
Have you considered stupidity as an explanation

secret squirrel
Snowbonk

Re: I do Nazi these excuses working

Post by secret squirrel » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:17 am

I'd convict him just on the evidence of the haircut alone.

Martin Y
Stummy Beige

Post by Martin Y » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:00 am

Some big boys did it and ran away. And then they hacked into all the records of my online activities, from social media to banking, to make it look like it was me.

Sounds like a watertight alibi. He's clearly been set up in a plot involving absolutely everyone.

jimbob
Light of Blast

Post by jimbob » Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:19 am

Martin Y wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:00 am
Some big boys did it and ran away. And then they hacked into all the records of my online activities, from social media to banking, to make it look like it was me.

Sounds like a watertight alibi. He's clearly been set up in a plot involving absolutely everyone.
Don't forget, "Yes that is indeed a selfie of me in an an Atomwaffen T-shirt on my Instagram page, but the "seductive" (creepy, yugh) teenager hacked into ny account and uploaded it, setting the timestamp so it looked like it was uploaded before we met."

And, "yes it might look as though filming my dog doing a high 5 and me saying Heil Hitler was praising him, but actually I was just being xenophobic about Germans"

Bird on a Fire
Princess POW

Post by Bird on a Fire » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:05 am

Martin Y wrote:
I wonder who this mysterious (((they))), controlling global finance and media, could possibly be?
We have the right to a clean, healthy, sustainable environment.

Little waster
After Pie

Post by Little waster » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:05 am

jimbob wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:19 am
Martin Y wrote:

Don't forget, "Yes that is indeed a selfie of me in an an Atomwaffen T-shirt on my Instagram page, but the "seductive" (creepy, yugh) teenager hacked into ny account and uploaded it, setting the timestamp so it looked like it was uploaded before we met."

And, "yes it might look as though filming my dog doing a high 5 and me saying Heil Hitler was praising him, but actually I was just being xenophobic about Germans"
"I'm not antisemitic, it's a conspiracy against me!"

"Organised by who?"

"The Jews ..."

ETA ninjaed
This place is not a place of honor, no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here, nothing valued is here.
What is here was dangerous and repulsive to us.
This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Bird on a Fire
Princess POW

Post by Bird on a Fire » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:20 am

The Jews and a seductive teenage girl, to be fair. Together they're unstoppable!

Bird on a Fire
Princess POW

Post by Bird on a Fire » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:25 am

Btw I'd never heard of this guy and had to Google him. Is he really being charged with terrorism offences over a Twitter account with a few hundred followers?

Woodchopper
Princess POW

Post by Woodchopper » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:30 am

Bird on a Fire wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:25 am
Btw I'd never heard of this guy and had to Google him. Is he really being charged with terrorism offences over a Twitter account with a few hundred followers?
Final part of the thread states that he's charged with:
5x encouraging terrorism

4x disseminating terrorist publications

2x terrorist fundraising

1x possessing material useful to a terrorist

1x possessing racially inflammatory material

1x one of stirring up racial hatred

1x stirring up hate on the grounds of sexual orientation
I guess that they could all relate to one twitter account.

If his tweets were retweeted there could easily be far higher numbers of views than the direct followers.

In any case, the number of followers is probably less relevant than what kind of people they are and whether they are receptive to his messages.

tom p
After Pie

Post by tom p » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:40 am

Bird on a Fire wrote:
I think it's partly from him paying money to some banned right-wing terrorist groups (I'd never heard of him either, but the BBC report mentions stuff about payments to certain groups).

jimbob
Light of Blast

Post by jimbob » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:56 am

tom p wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:40 am
Bird on a Fire wrote:
I think it's partly from him paying money to some banned right-wing terrorist groups (I'd never heard of him either, but the BBC report mentions stuff about payments to certain groups).
Yup.

I'm guessing it's the fundraising and the rest sets the scene.

Although, I suppose we should be fair to him and give his explanation for the supposed fundraising which was...

...that people made real payments from his bank account look like payments linked to the group System Resistance Network in order to incriminate him